3 Best Electric Heated Flowmeter Regulator For CO2
Looking for electric heated flowmeter regulator for CO2? Here are 3 best products for your option. Scroll down and get more information.
Usage Of Electric Heated Flowmeter Regulator For CO2
A device that adjusts the variable inlet pressure to the most stable outlet pressure and flow rate. It uses an electric heating system with automatic temperature control to prevent freezing and avoid a decrease in output flow. The flow can still be adjusted stably and arbitrarily within the specified range under the input pressure change, and the set flow value can be maintained. With functions such as input pressure indication and flow indication, it can more conveniently meet the various needs of users. Mainly used in beverage industry, gas shielded welding, agricultural plant breeding, chemical industry and hospitals, etc.
3 Best Electric Heated Flowmeter Regulators For CO2
CO2 To Nitrogen Regulator Adapter
MT-711 Suitable for CO2 gas shielded welding and mixed gas shielded welding
MT-511CO2 flowmeter regulator has High accuracy in flow.
CO2 Regulator Setup Beer
The valve core adopts imported materials and unique structural design to ensure the stability of the outlet pressure and flow
All electric heating structure to ensure that it will not freeze.
Brief History Of Flowmeter
- In 1738, the Swiss Daniel Bernoulli used the differential pressure method to measure water flow based on the first Bernoulli equation. The Italian G.B. Venturi studied the use of venturi tubes to measure flow, and published the results in 1791.
- In 1886, the American Herschel used a Venturi tube to make a practical measuring device for measuring water flow.
- From the beginning to the middle of the 20th century, the original measurement principle gradually matured and new explorations began.
- In the 1930s, the method of using sound waves to measure the flow velocity of liquids and gases appeared again.
- Only in 1955 did the Maxson flowmeter using the acoustic cycle method come out to measure the flow of aviation fuel.
- After the 1960s, measuring instruments began to develop in the direction of precision and miniaturization.
With the rapid development of integrated circuit technology, ultrasonic (wave) flowmeters with phase-locked loop technology have also been widely used. The wide application of microcomputers has further improved the ability of flow measurement, such as the application of laser doppler flowmeters. After the microcomputer, more complex signals can be processed.
Pick the best electric heated flowmeter regulator for CO2 in Ningbo METL I, fall in love our profession, products and service.