Why Should Add Nitrogen To The Air Conditioning?
Office, home, hotel, restaurant. . . Air conditioning can be seen everywhere, you are no stranger. Air conditioning keeps us warm in winter and cool in summer, but why do we add nitrogen to the air conditioner?
- Nitrogen is a relatively clean, dry and moisture-free gas, pollution-free, non-flammable, and safe to store and transport. Therefore, when the air conditioner leaves the factory, in order to prevent the air with moisture from entering the system and causing accidental failure of the machine, the internal machine is filled with nitrogen in advance, which can ensure that the system is dry, clean, and can be pressurized for leak detection. During the installation process, such as multiple connections, one drag multiple, etc.
- Due to the long pipeline and many solder joints, in order to prevent the accumulation of dust, air moisture, oxide layer and leakage points generated during welding in the pipeline, which may cause system blockage or fluorine leakage, a large amount of nitrogen is required for nitrogen filling brazing and blowing pollution. Flushing, nitrogen filling, pressure maintaining, leak detection, etc., while the normal operation of the air conditioner does not require nitrogen.
- The refrigeration pipeline of the air conditioner needs to be welded and pulled, even if it is a machine, it is not guaranteed to be perfect, not to mention it is manual. Therefore, after the welding is completed, it is generally necessary to fill with nitrogen for pressure maintenance and leak detection, because the air conditioner refrigerant is especially liquid pipe during operation. Part of the pressure is relatively high. If the leak detection is not carried out at a higher pressure in advance, and the refrigerant is found to be leaked later, it will be time-consuming, laborious and costly. After all, a small tank of refrigerant is hundreds of yuan.
- If you find a leak, check the leaking point. Generally, the welding part is more likely to leak. The large leaking point can be felt by hand, and the small leaking point should be checked with soapy water. After the leaking point is found Bleed off the nitrogen, then re-weld the leaking part, and then repeat the above steps until no leak is found after the pressure is maintained for 24 hours.
Consequences Of Not Adding Nitrogen
1. Direct welding without nitrogen protection may cause metal oxides to fall into the pipeline, causing blockage of the evaporator, condenser and other pipelines of the central air-conditioning main compressor system.
2. The use of nitrogen shielded welding is mainly to prevent the metal from being oxidized due to the isolation of oxygen when the metal is at a high temperature, so that it is not easy to produce metal oxides.
3. The central air conditioning system is composed of a cold and heat source system and an air conditioning system. The principle of liquid vaporization refrigeration is used to provide the air conditioning system with the required cooling capacity to offset the cooling load of the indoor environment; the heating system provides the air conditioning system with heat to offset the heat load of the indoor environment. The refrigeration system is a vital part of the central air-conditioning system, and its type, operation mode, and structural form directly affect the economy, efficiency, and rationality of the central air-conditioning system in operation.
Nitrogen generally enters through valves or other system openings, and cylinders are generally equipped with regulators or flow control valves.
Nitrogen gauge regulator for hvac can effectively regulate nitrogen, is equipped with a safety valve, and the intake pipe is equipped with a sintered bronze filter to ensure gas cleanliness. Any question, you can feel free to contact regulator experts.
May be you are also interested in nitrogen hvac regulator. Any interest, welcome to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.